Thursday, February 19, 2004

oh well, i guess there's something wrong with my tagboard - it can't seem to show my entire MSN address. anyway, Fiona? my address is shit_the_lame_flooders@hotmail.com =)

what a great day in school~!! i really had fun laughing around, making fun of people~ lolx=P got back my ES2 results=/ wasn't up to my expections~ ( 40 marks and above ) i got 39 over 50. urgh!! made a few careless mistakes that i should not make~

the 3 hours break was spent in the library, doing my WAA tutorial. it really took us 2 hours plus cause it's extremely difficult, and troublesome. we created quite a din in the library too, but we were not thrown out~ lolx=P

met manyee outside the library, before meeting jiayi in the co-op. lolx=P a day when i meet 2 beauties...WOW! =X

4 hours of MPP was sheer torture. i kept tickling yanren to keep myself awake and occupied. we didn't do any hands-on and the tutor went on and on, till i almost fell asleep while standing! we had to watch the video before the quiz, and all the guys in my class fell asleep~ including me!! hahaz!! was SO tempted to sleep cause sijie was snoring!! >.< during the quiz, my whole class copied from one another~ united? we were like discussing with one another, but the tutor didn't stop us~ lolx=P

headed straight for church to meet weichao~ had KFC for dinner. then met up with dawn. she asked me a very interesting question - did you grow taller? hahaz! i really don't know, but she said that i look skinner too. i guess i lost weight, cause i haven been eating much recently=/ when in the queue, saw manyee again~ and we chatted, asked each other why do we always meet each other. lolx=P i told her that it's fate, and even at the furthest of places, we would meet each other - national stadium... exchanged numbers, after we met again in b4. messaged each other before the service started=)

great message today~ it hit me like some tidal wave, set me thinking and did some self reflection. it's about being a TRUE convert, and one who does things for God. people who would give up everything, just to be with Him. when pastor Ulf Ekman preached about this message, i kept asking myself if i'm a TRUE convert. sometimes, i really wonder why i am going to church, cellgroups and why i am doing somestuffs that i'm doing. i consider them "distractions" from the Devil, but they seem to hit a chord in my mind~ lolx=P our daily actions, speech shows how much we are willing to serve the Lord. that set me thinking again. but, i guess this answer is only obtainable through close friends and family, cause they are the ones that notice the changes in me. to receive a revelation is a WONDERFUL thing! whatever the Lord calls me to do, i'll. i MUST think this way! hahaz=) pastor Ulf Ekman also shared with us about China but i thought of it in a different way. he wants us to reach out to chinese in China, but i felt that it's the same as reaching out to my friends and family members~ =) i don't have the abilty to join the mission team to China, but i still can do my part in Singapore! =D hehee~ i can't wait for The Passion Of Christ. watched the trailers, it's a WONDERFUL show, and i almost teared in that 3 minutes?

hehz~ met manyee at clementi afterwards~ i don't know what made me send her home. lolx. it's been quite sometime since i last sent a girl home too. she stays quite near my old block, and her number is a invert of my old block - 705~ lolx~ found out that she's a nice, sweet and polite girl~ lolx~ not quite the same as i heard from my classmate, who happens to dislike her a lot. lolx=P i guess that it's plainly bias against her. maybe i'll send her home again tomorrow, if we meet each other again~ lolx=P

No comments: