Saturday, February 21, 2004

so tired. went to play basketball after my flying lessons~ the lecture ended early today - 3pm. our instructor is extremely friendly, i think he's the only friendly instructor around. fell asleep during the video clip too, but he didn't scold us. instead, he gave us a break to wash up! cool huh? other instructors would just bombard those that were sleeping with questions=/

was extremely lazy to run around during basketball too, felt pain in both my knees too. i got involved in a little accident - i wanted to jump pass 2 players, and accidently my elbow struck my opponent's face. lolx=P he wasn't pissed at me, but instead, he came over and told me my mistake=) hehex~

woohoo! i can grab the rim with both my hands~ and i touched the rim with my wrist =D

No comments: