Sunday, February 01, 2004

haven been blogging for two days? =P

friday -

school was the same - boring. went for service afterwards, felt that the message was strong~ pastor kong told us that thinking and picturing success would lead us in a better way. yeah, it's quite true. as it builds our confidence and we would not be depressed easily as everyday, you are telling yourself encouraging stuffs=) went for supper with charmaine, her sister and their friends - ate at the same place as few weeks back. i was extremely clumsy over there. i topped the cup filled with ice, spilled my drink quite a few times and knocked into other people's table~ hahaz~ i wonder what was wrong with me that day=P

saturday -

woke up extremely late for flying lessons. rushed around to get prepared and ran out of house at 7.30am. decided to take a cab down to west camp, but there was completely no cabs! called a cab afterwards, but it arrived at 8am ( i called pretty late too ) the journey was around 15 minutes - uncle sped=P reached the school, rushed to the CAI room, thank God the paper haven started! went down to the lecture room to get a breather and to calm myself down. the paper wasn't really very difficult, i should be able to pass it=P had 2 hours of safety lecture after our paper. somehow, i didn't fall asleep~ lolx=P

given breaks as we waited for our parents to arrive. my parents lost their way and when i called them, they asked me for directions. told them, but in the end, they got frustrated at me. i wonder why.

fell asleep in class while waiting, and when i woke up, there was a bunch of people standing infront of me. they were the former students of YFC and they were there to give us mentoring. i don't know if i slept through half of their speech, but when i woke up, the speaker gave me a very surprised hello~ O_o

did my bookings of flights too. saturdays and sundays only=/ sigh. i hate my timetable for this semister. i'm going to lose out a lot of sorties compaired to my friends.

went prawning with dad, sister and her friend. amazingly, i caught quite a decent amount of prawns~ heh~ had my dinner there too - BBQ.

i just completed need for speed : underground. lolx=P 3 days? been playing that game everyday, every single minute~ hahaz~ completed it, but i wasn't really happy about the game cause there wasn't fire coming out of my car=/

extremely weary~

No comments: