Saturday, February 14, 2004

not all stories end with a magical ending, i guess. last night, before jiayi logged off, she told me that she will comfirm me with again, today. felt a little disappointed, but she said that she would be going out with her friends first, then if possible, meet me afterwards.

woke up extremely early today and started to idle around.

ironed my shirt, showered and headed for west camp. the journey today was kinda fast. in the train, i tried to explain to my mom how to run the program to watch DVDs on the computer. i don't know if it's my explaination stinks or she's looking at the wrong icons, but she didn't manage to find the program=/ she hung up afterwards sounding a little cross=/

bumped into some of my coursemates. didn't really chat with them cause i don't know them. lingered around the campus before entering the mass briefing room. the instructor today was the one who flew with me on thursday. lolx=P greeted him and slumped into my chair.

the lesson today was about the effects of controls. hmm, reading is easy, but when up in the air, it's another different story. got to get really used to the settings of the cockpit.

school ended early, and i messaged jiayi about meeting up later.

reached home, tired from the long bus journey and waited for her reply. it didn't come until 2 hours later=/ but, nothing's concrete, yet.

No comments: