Thursday, February 12, 2004

hahaz!! just came back from west camp~~ i reached camp pretty early, roamed around the camp before looking for my instructor. he said that i was late. O_o but, he was later then me!! hahaz! i checked and asked for him, and they all said that he's not present=P

was given a little briefing in his office about area Alpha and Bravo. the boundaries and landmarks that we are supposed to keep in mind. on land, it seems extremely easy to spot them~ lolx=P but up in the air, it's another story.

had aircraft checks too~ there are so many things to remember! hahaz! and, we have to remember exactly what the instructors say, so it's like repeating what he said last week~ lolx=P should have brought along a voice recorder~ =P

the cockpit is pretty small, my head was touching the roof of the plane and that's the lowest the seat could go. i wonder how my other classmates, who's taller den me, cramp in the seat. lolx=P engine started and propeller rotated~ hahaz~ felt the excitment rush and i tried to calm down, and watch what my instructor was doing.

take off!!

we flew at about 4000 feet? and my instructor told me to spot the boundaries that he told me earlier. it was really difficult trying to spot them as it's trees and more trees all over! hahax! and had to guess and rely on my instint - more like anyhow pointing=X i reached bukit panjang estate within 1 minute after take off~ Singapore's really freaking small, now. the estate really looks extremely small compaired to the other estates. flew towards the causeway before making a steep turn towards senoko powerstation. over there, we flew even higher, 5000 feet? didn't feel airsick at all, cause i was busy admiring the view~ hahaz!!

i guess i was in the air for 30 minutes? but it felt like 5 minutes~ after turning around, we landed and taxi'ed into the shelter.

had my debrief. the comments were okay~ though i had can be improved for preparation, the others were fine~ lolx=P

the horizon is extremely beautiful. i was awestruck when i saw it.

No comments: