Wednesday, February 25, 2004

i'm still coughing like nobody's business! >.< urgh!! there would be "peaceful" periods where i won't even cough. then once my cough starts, it won't stop! the feeling of my throat is pretty weird - itchy? and when i take in air from my mouth, i would start coughing, sometimes. it's so darn irratating and it feels terrible. argh!

anyway, went to school to study today. though we didn't study much, but i copied notes for OS and got tutorial answers for MPP~ lolx=P i guess i'll just read through those notes to prepare for my papers=/ i got freaking 5 papers next week!! starting from monday all the way until friday! urgh!

i guess i may have to cancel my sortie tomorrow again. i'm still coughing and it doesn't seem to be stopping. though my throat is not sore anymore=/

No comments: