Tuesday, February 17, 2004

just came back from church! it was really a great conference with Rev Dr. Ulf Ekman. he shared with us about the glory of God,how would we be able to see God face to face and what should we be, if we want to bask in the glory of God=P

sounds kinda "wow" huh? hehz~ we may face much more attacks when we want to seek God, to be more like him, but we are led by the Holy Spirit, and nothing can stop us=D

lolx~ a weird beginning for my entry today, bear with me! =P

as usual, i went to school today, on time, and sleepy~ hahazz! my left eye is still giving me a little problem this morning - i had double eyelids on my left eye for 2 days=/ first lesson was BIS, and i practically rotted during class. the tutor didn't prepare anything to teach i guess, he just came in, wrote down some address on the whiteboard, and told us to access the site. accessed the site, and 79 MCQ questions appeared in our screens. i didn't attempt any because it's just for reference, besides, he's not telling us the answers anyway=/

had 1 hour break afterwards~ saw jiayi when i was walking towards the canteen. hehex~ my friend kept urging me to say hi to her~ as i walked towards her, she saw me and i said hello to her~~ lolx~ SHE SMILED AT ME!! and i think she said hi too~ hAha! so happy~~ first time i say hi to her, face to face.

school afterwards were a little draggy though~

headed home straight to get a quick shower before heading for church.

reached church at around 6.30. at first, i thought i would be rather early, but, words fail me. the church was already overflowing, and when proceeded to level 3 to queue up, i was extremely shocked~ the queue was extremely long!! but, we managed to get seats in the auditorium~ hehee~

great seminar~ can't wait for tomorrow~

something terrible happened~ eelynn called and asked me a very "idiotic" question. i was extremely frustrated when she told me about the incident. urgh! i'm still a little irratated, but that's over, i shall put it behind me~ =D

i need man yee's number!!! argh!!!

No comments: