Sunday, February 29, 2004

sianed, i guess i got the worst possible score for my 2nd sortie. my instuctor was scolding me from land to air, back to land. my checks were bad, and the more he pressured me, the more stuffs i forgot to check. i guess that's the system=/

up in the air, i tried to do my best, but there was a part when he flew into a rage. i was supposed to keep the aircraft straight and keep reference point. but the plane kept flying towards the right, so he shouted at me to keep it straight. i told him that the plane moved on it's own, and when i shift it to the left, it goes too much, thus resulting in bad airmanship. then, he said that i'm arguing with him, and he threatened to land the aircraft. kept repeating sorry, and he gave me another chance. this time, i managed to keep the aircraft straight and did my stuffs well. but he said that my performance was still bad.

my debrief stinked.

the way home was rather depressing. held back my tears and tried not to think of the incident. had thoughts of quitting the club and just focus on my studies, since i'm not some straight As student.

No comments: