Friday, February 06, 2004

just came back from church! it's been quite sometime since i reached home this early~ lolx=P

message today is simply wonderful~! i have been praying to God to remove negative thoughts, blahblahblah. prayers answered! woohoo! ahhaz~ today's message was about changing the way we think. said easy, done hard? hahaz~ i'm gonna brainstorm on some quotes and stick them all over my room. they would reflect on my "negative" sides and the quotes would be "positive" jie, help me with some arh? =P

had test during operating systems today. ahhaz~ it's either i get full marks, or extremely bad. lolx=P the paper was rather easy, but after hearing what my friends say ( as there are different versions of the paper ) i sort of freaked out a little=P

i'm in-charge of my class's basketball team. i organise the teams, and place my classmates in 2 different teams. i think i have to shrink it to 1 team as some of my friends don't want to participate. but, if i were to shrink to 1 team, some of my friends would not get a chance to play at all=/ okie, after watching the lineup, i decided to form only 1 team, and it would consist of the strongest players i have=D i smell VICTORY! =P

oh, i saw jiayi! hahaz~~ i guess she was doing her project? she seemed a little busy. my friends waved to her, but i think she didn't notice them, though her friends did=/ anyway, when my friends were waving, i was hiding behind the wall =P hahaz~~

i am not scheduled for tomorrow's sortie=/ urgh!!

okie, i got a special request. can everyone reading this blog, PLEASE leave a tag at my tagboard? i want to know who's reading my blog. EVERYBODY must tag, no excuses, no nothing=P i don't care=P hahazz. remember to tag!!

No comments: