Monday, February 02, 2004

woke up extremely late today. actually, i just felt lying on my bed and closed my eyes=P

the whole house was in a total mess, relatives came over the previous day and played. i didn't pack the house, cause by the time i woke up, everything was neat and in order=P

downloaded kazza lite, and started downloading songs~ plenty of them~ hahaz!! at one time, i was downloading around 10+ songs=P and, i'm still thinking of songs to download~ hahaz~

went to play basketball afterwards. lets just say that i had a terrible day. first, i started to pant after 1 game? and i was breaking into cold sweat. afterwards, my shooting and everything went haywire. felt no strength in my legs and arms, mind wasn't really working when i was playing? bleah=P

came home, watched armageddom. it's one of the best rated shows, by me, as it's extremely nice and touching. i almost cried again, towards the end of the show. the way he honoured everyone execpt himself was truely great.

chatting with jiayi~ SO HAPPY!!! hahaz!! no one can steal the computer from me NOW!! =X

No comments: