Saturday, February 21, 2004

words could not describe what i went through during service...

school today was a TOTAL drag. during the first 2 hours of school, i felt like going home. lolx=P i had totally no mood to study and 1 minute seem to be an hour. felt extremely restless, and my tutor kept picking on me to answer questions=/

had our break for an hour and classes for 3 hours straight.

headed home to shower and prepare myself to go to church.

had bible studies an hour earlier, and the lesson was enriching=)

headed down to b4 for Pastor Ulf Ekman's service, and the hall was packed! i experienced something that i really do not know what is it myself. i felt that i needed Him badly and i was extremely focused not bothering about my surroundings. his sermon was great~ spoke about loads of stuffs about the end of time. there would be a group of youths, filled with energy, holiness and with simplity, they would spread the Gospel like wildfire, and the harvest would be plentiful~! er, correct me if i'm wrong=)

hahaz~ i didn't get into choir ministry=P but, charmaine got into! not feeling sad~ hehx~ gonna say something that's make waves all over the world - you know, i don't have any professional training. but, i have no regrets as i tried my best. YEAH~!! no regrets! =)

No comments: